Windsor Law Presents

The Vagina Monologues

Thursday February 13

Olde Walkerville Theatre

1564 Wyandotte Street East, Windsor

The Vagina Monologues is play made up of a number of different monologues exploring the feminine experience. They touch on issues including sex, love, orgasms, child birth, sexual violence, and sexual liberation and freedom. The Vagina Monologues is part of the V-Day movement, which strives to end violence against woman by raising awareness and fostering dialogue to the issues faced by women of all identities. Come hear stories that will make you think and feel, grow and relate. Join us on an emotional journey, from happiness, laughter, and sadness to empowerment and liberation.

 

90% of proceeds to support the Windsor Essex Sexual Assault Crisis Centre. The remaining 10% of our proceeds support V-Day’s Spotlight Campaign.

Rather buy in person or over the phone? Call the Olde Walkerville Theatre at (519)-253-2929 or visit us at 1564 Wyandotte Street East.

Having problems? Contact our technical support 24/7 at jon.renaud@livepgroup.com

Doors at 7:30pm | Show at 8:00pm

1564 Wyandotte St. E,

Windsor, ON N9A 3L2

519 - 253 - 2929

info@oldewalkervilletheatre.com

Box Office Hours:

Wed - Fri 11am - 6pm

Saturday 10am - 2pm

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWLETTER

EXCLUSIVE PRESALES - NEWS - PROMOTIONS

  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram

Privacy Policy   /   Anti-Spam Policy   /   Terms & Conditions   /   © 2019 by Olde Walkerville Theatre, Inc.